1/10/12

I can officially no longer show this blog to my mother.

With the American Apparel-boner-inducement piece, Ultimate Salt has taken an inevitable turn into the perverted psyches of its curators.

Well, that turn is now complete.


Designer And None Shall Survive made this super-perverted, but surprisingly stylish Pink Ranger Lust graphic for a Mishka tee. 

ANSS:
T-shirt designed for Mishka and inspired by my childhood lust for the Pink Ranger. The style of the illustration was inspired by Patrick Nagel’s work.
As a child who was driven through pre-adolescence by an overpowering urge to somehow marry Amy Jo Johnson's Pink Ranger, I can proudly say that while I would never wear this t-shirt, I would frame it over my mantle. That is, if I had a mantle.

Hit the jump for a the image itself.

Seriously though. I've never been more conflicted between feeling sleezy and thinking, "Wow, what a cool design."

No comments: