1/5/12

Rise, Lord Vaider (Kicks)

Martin Luther King Junior did some pretty cool stuff. I think we can all agree on that.

There are a ton of different ways you could honor someone of his stature. One of those ways is releasing a sick colorway of Supra Vaiders. I mean, I don't have the option of doing that, but Supra Footwear does, and have done exactly that.




The MLK Vaiders are all-black with gold accents and feature some cool sneakerhead stuff that I don't fully understand. As a result, I will let their press release do the talking for me:
In honor of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday this month (January 15), SUPRA is releasing a Vaider with an all black, Raptor TUF upper with gold trim, and a gold crown appliqué. The MLK Vaider is available now at fine SUPRA retailers worldwide and suprafootwear.com.
Yeah... I don't know what "Raptor TUF" means (I'm assuming it involves dinosaur pelts), but I do know Supra is making a serious play for my holiday cash.


[spotted on Sole Collector]

No comments: